We would love for you to add one of our little ones to your family! All of our dogs come with the following:
All age appropriate vaccines
Contract with 2 year health guarantee
Starter pack of our high-quality food
Blanket or familiar toy with scent of siblings
Socialization of your puppy with other dogs, cats, children, and adults
Support from us throughout the life of your dog
The cost of an Australian Labradoodle is $3000. Please be sure to ask questions if you are offered a puppy for less. It is unlikely to be a Multigenerational Australian Labradoodle and will thus not come with the guarantee of good health, easy temperament, and the non-shedding and allergy friendly coat that are characteristic of this breed. Also note that any licensed and reputable breeder will offer a 2-year health guarantee.
Please feel free to explore our website to learn more about these amazing dogs. If you know you’re ready to adopt, proceed with the following steps! We look forward to getting to know you.
- Submit a completed application so we can get to know you better. We will review the application and contact you!
- The cost of an Australian Labradoodle is $3,000. Your puppy will be fully vetted, micro-chipped, de-wormed and current on all vaccinations.
- When your application to adopt is approved, we’ll contact you with information about your placement on our waiting list. At this time a non-refundable deposit of $300 will secure your spot.
- You will be notified when your litter has arrived! At this time, your second payment, $1,500, is due.
- When your puppy is 5 weeks of age the final payment of $1200 plus Virginia sales tax of $180 is due, for a total of $1380.
- Puppies are generally matched at our discretion. When matching puppies we consider the temperament and needs of each individual puppy as well as the needs and desires of your family. We use a professional animal behaviorist to evaluate the puppies at about 7 weeks of age and matches are made after that point. (Please note that we always reserve the right to withhold puppies for the improvement of our breeding program.)
- When your puppy has been matched you will be notified and a sales contract will be sent for your acceptance and return.
- At 8-9 weeks of age your puppy will be ready to join your family!
Please know that we are available to help throughout the life of your puppy. We want this to be a wonderful addition to your family and a happy placement for our puppy, and we’ll do as much as we can to help along the way!